
I did ok when he left this morning...but then at breakfast, while i'm feeding Lucy, Téa asks, "where's daddy?". Yep brought instant tears - good tears, but sad tears too- you know how it is :)
Besides, I have these yay-hoos to keep me company :)


I'm looking forward for how I will get to connect with God while he is gone as well. I have so many projects I'm super excited to get to. Would appreciate your prayers as well as these wee ones can get pretty exhausting at times too :)
Thank you God for the sunshine today - it does wonders for my soul!
These are some of the ideas I'm excited about....
"You've been entrusted with one life, made up of days and hours and minutes.
You are spending them according to your values, whether you admit it or not.
Let's be courageous in these days.
Let's choose love and rest and grace.
Let's use our minutes and hours to create memories with the people we love, instead of dragging them on one more errand or shushing them while we accomplish one more seemingly necessary thing. I'm doing less, buying less, saying yes to less.
I'm connecting more, listening more, resting more." Shauna Niequist
2 comments:
hope both you and peter enjoy this time. let me know if i can help :)
Great post Jen! I love you!!! mom
Post a Comment