The Jacaranda Trees are in full bloom here in Toowoomba - they are beautiful and this photo really doesn't show how cool they are - you are all enjoying reds, yellows & oranges....we get brilliant purples and pinks!

Also, speaking of God's provisions - sometimes it's the smallest things that remind me He really does love me....at about 1am i walked into the kitchen to make a bottle for Hudson and in the hallway i see this critter run across into a closet. Ugh, I have never really lived in a 'big bug' culture. I thought about tracking it down and trying to kill it, but decided it would just be disgusting. It was about 2 inches long.
The next morning i see it belly up next to the door - thank you Lord!
4 comments:
Yuck!!
Welcome to bug country... reminded me of 20 plus years in the MiddleEast....I also very vividly remember my first encounter with a BIG cochrouch...yuck!
Awesome! It reminds me of the times I used to throw telephone books at the cockroaches in Texas. Let me tell you however that it pretended to be dead. While i went to go and get a paper towel to pick it up it had snuck into a hole in the wall!! Don't ever trust a Cockroach!
Nice dead cockroach! I remember my first in India... it was huge! Nice pictures of the trees, too. Quite lovely!
Post a Comment