Monday, July 07, 2014

May

I feel like May, June and July have been a flurry of continual activities!
I an attempt to slow down and reflect on what I've been doing let's back up to May.
We had a briefing conference for our Costa Rica and Breakthrough teams.
Peter gave one of his best sermons i've ever heard!
Another co-worker said, "Peter Hibbs, making people laugh and then soul-punching them."


Headin into the city

Peter was able to save a little money by replacing the engine mount on our van himself. Only to have to spend it at the Dentist to repair this little beauty :) Dropped a bolt on it while under the van.

Here are a few pics from my retreat near Boston. We had a little time to explore the area and found this: Crane's beach and summer home (up on the hill). I just love the North East.


It was cool to have this visual of Jesus. He's carrying me. He is my Shepherd.
In May we wrapped up our Mom to Mom ministry for the year. So many big changes that we watched God orchestrate. Thankful for these ladies who are so incredibly gifted and fun.
He often brings me flowers and it warms my heart every time.
My Dad and Step-Mom Gail came for a visit as well. We were able to have a sweet chat on his tailgate and had to capture the moment. What a fun and full month.

No comments: