This boy...5 years ago entered our arms astonishing doctors and specialists. What a joy to celebrate him.
As you can tell he is very into Legos right now. Before he received any star wars legos I was thrilled to find him improvising making light sabers with the legos he already had. This boy is a thinker and strategist.
And creative. He found this photo on my desk and promptly decided to 'recreate it'. His sisters then joined in the recreation :)
The day of his birth the storm moved into the area covering us all with a beautiful blanket of white. So much so we had to cancel the party. During the day a street/hill in our neighborhood became the central sledding spot. A party in itself!
I convinced the kids we would eat snow for dessert. After 2-3 bites their expressions changed and they caught on to my joke :)
The next day the freezing rain storm happened leaving 1/4 inch of ice over everything.
Unlike Montana it disappeared very fast.
Friends. Oh my....this grey winter weather has both Peter and I feeling a bit down. An amazingly thoughtful, creative and loving friend left this on my doorstep this week bringing me to tears and thankfulness. Some sunshine to help with all they grey. Love you girl!










1 comment:
I love your posts. The pic of Huds and the baby picture is so funny. He is creative. :) This was a pretty fun month with the kiddos! Love you, mom
Post a Comment