Thursday, June 23, 2011

#6

Yesterday brought another move. This was our 6th move in 45 days. I'm so thankful for my cherished friend Myrna who grabbed me a few weeks ago and encouraged me to focus on the truth of God being my dwelling place, my true home and shelter. Words my heart needed to hear. Thankfully I came across Psalm 91 and have been trying to help this truth sink in a bit more. Seeking to dwell in the shelter of God, make Him my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust. It has been such a challenge because all I want is to unpack my bags and have space to let down.
To provide the kids with their own things and room. They are such troopers, but the stress is there for sure. We will keep waiting and keep praying God will provide us with the house we are meant to have. We are still waiting to hear about our offer. Trusting in His timing :)

We did manage to get to the Oregon Coast. First time the kids have been there. It's been fun getting to experience Oregon with our kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't believe it when shawn told me you had to move...argh. i feel grateful reading myrna's words as well. love that picture of you guys at the beach!