Saturday, March 19, 2011

team-mate

For a while in our prayer letter updates I was introducing our team to you.
Since September we have had 4 people join the Office team and I haven't introduced you to them yet!

One of those people is a wonderful mate named Andy. He is originally from Sydney, but STINTed in Japan for 1 year and was in the process of seeking where God wanted him to serve next. He said he felt such confirmation that Toowoomba was where he was supposed to be. He has been such a huge encouragement to Peter and I the past 7 months or so. Being new to Twba he had a lot of vacancies in his life for relationships and we are so thrilled to be his friends :)
He came over last week to cook us dinner and even read the kids their nightly bible story. They adore him.
We praise God for Andy and the friendship He's blessed us with!



No comments: