Saturday, January 08, 2011

handlebar?

Hope everyone had a good holiday. We made it through and were so blessed to receive some cards and gifts from loved ones back home. Here is a pic of the little 'card wall' i made....and of course my old treasured Montana license plate that stays on the wall.

We had some great SKYPE time with family. Last week we talked with Nanna & Boppa. Hudson disappeared from the room for about 10 minutes so i had to go find out what the suspicious silence was. I found him in my bathroom in my make-up bag. I grabbed him and walked back to the computer and sat him on my lap - Nanna & Boppa were the first to discover his freshly applied 'handlebar' mustache! After chatting with them we went out for a walk while the rain stopped.

Funny guy found this winter hat and insisted on bringing his Lightning McQueen books with us.



Here are some other ways we've been trying to entertain ourselves indoors with all this rain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you share these pictures with all of us....We, on this side of the world love to see them....I love the mustache and especially the pink skirt on Huds..Gator in the house is a pretty good idea....love you guys...mum

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. To think he made a mustache with it is so funny and creative.