Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Simple Twist

I finally attempted to 'do' something with Téa's hair! This was my first attempt. I am excited to learn the world of caring for ethnic hair. So this is just separating her hair and twisting 2 together...you don't even need to use elastics as it just stays by itself! Peter doesn't care for it, but I think it's darling! What do you think?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! It makes her look older. Loves, Auntie Eya

I & J Hibbs said...

love it!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! Your little family is darling:) It was good to see you guys at Ranaes party.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!, Nana

Laura Jean said...

hahaha that's so great! Way to try something new! Any news on the Letter of Invitation/Sponsorship situation??

Jen Hibbs said...

no news yet...:( waiting on the Lord :)

Rakel said...

Adorable....thanks for having us over today. Think the world of you guys.