Thursday, May 07, 2009

Please Pray

Hi, this is Marisa again. I just received a text from Peter and Jen. It sounds like things are going well, they are just really ready to be home. Peter asked me to send out a prayer request for their trip home. It is Thursday morning around 10 there now and they start their journey this evening. I believe it is about 24 hours of travel. They are nervous about everything, including how Matea will handle it all. She is also teething so pray that it won't be bothering her as they travel. Thanks everyone.
Marisa

3 comments:

Laura Jean said...

yay!!!! I'm SO EXCITED to meet your new little girl!!!! Praying for you guys!

Stephanie L. said...

So great to hear you have her! And she's coming home... Can't wait to meet her. Praying for your journey home. Love you guys!

Mare said...

I am praying too for your journey home and the transition would be smooth. Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

Mary