Well...2 weekends ago we jumped into the moving process. With the help from some great people we managed to get it done over the weekend. So here is our old house:and here is our new house.....and we LOVE it. I especially love it and wish we could have moved months ago. It is so wonderful living closer to our community and being out in the 'country'for a little bit. we are enjoying our fire pit, bbq and the fields surrounding our little temporary home....ahhhh, it is helping bring balance back to my life!
So, hopefully we will be better bloggers :) Stop in for a visit if you like:)
5 comments:
Nice house guys!! We love you and pray that God will minister deeply to you this week!! Congrats Peter on your graduation on Friday!!
Wow! Exciting things in the Hibbs house. Moving. Graduating. Way to go Peter! I'm happy for you guys and looking forward to hearing how God uses you in this next phase of your lives. Keep blogging!
Yeah! I love your new home. I'm so excited about the path God is leading you two. Have fun celebrating a birthday and graduation this week. I hope you're also able to get a few moments to relax in your new place
Nice place! I suppose if I ever got over to mow the lawn and spray the weeds it might be even nicer, huh? I'm glad the move went well. Jen, are you done with work yet? Let me know if you're up for a visit any time soon. Love you guys!
crazy to me that you will be in a new house that I will never see but I have a VERY strong feeling that I will see your place in LT. :-) love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment